The below information is to assist our patrons in having an enjoyable and
memorable visit. Remember to tell your friends, family and neighbors about
- No Dogs on property - Sorry
- No alcohol or drugs.
- Please, no littering. Help us
keep your drive-in clean.
- Radio's are to be tuned to the
drive-in radio station during show times and intermission. Other times
your radio should be turned down to a level that doesn't distract or
annoy others around you.
- Watch and supervise your children
at all times. Tell your child that he or she gets lost to go to the
concession stand and ask only a clerk for assistance.
- SUV's, Vans and high profile
vehicles must park in back rows or the end of the row farthest right or
- Hatch backs must be tied down
even with the top of the vehicle.
- No one is allowed on top
of their vehicles.
- Park close to a pole so as to
allow two vehicles between poles.
- Lawn chairs should be placed
directly in front of or behind your vehicle. Not along side .
- If you get a chance, shake the
hand of your neighbor. You may make a new friend.
Those violating rules or causing a
problem may be asked to leave without refund at the discretion of the